How To Get The Best Legal Representation from a Lawyer Solicitor Near Winston Hills NSW 2153 In Western Sydney

It is advisable to seek legal advice whenever you are faced with a legal issue. You may be facing a criminal charge, a driving offence, or may want to transfer property to your name. There are many laws that apply to different situations and getting legal advice from a Lawyer Solicitor Near Winston Hills NSW 2153 will enable you to take the right course of action.

Able Defence Lawyers are well versed in all aspects of the law and will apply the relevant laws to your circumstances. We will then advice you on the options available to you when faced with certain allegations. Our legal services are available in the entire Western Sydney region.

Civil and Personal Injury Lawyer Solicitor Near Winston Hills NSW 2153

You can contact our civil matter lawyers if you are facing a civil dispute. You may be having a tenancy dispute or have been sued for one reason or another. We have qualified and experienced civil suit lawyers that are well versed in civil court matters.

A civil lawsuit could fall under criminal law or family law. You are assured of the best legal advice that will place you at an advantage against the opposing party. You could even opt to have an out of court settlement once we provide you with the options that will work best for you.

If you are planning to make a claim after a personal injury in Camellia or Ermington, our compensation lawyers will offer you personal injury advice that will help you follow up on your claim. Our personal injury lawyer will handle your claim, whether it is a work place claim or a car accident claim.

Conveyancing and Property Law

Conveyancing is an important service that enables you to efficiently transfer property to your name when making a purchase. We provide affordable conveyancing services in Merrylands and Clyde. If you are buying a property, our solicitor for property purchase will do the following:

  • Check the statement of the seller
  • Check the contract before you sign it
  • Escort you to examine the property
  • Apply for all the necessary certificates
  • Advice you on the financing options available
  • Attend the settlement on your behalf
  • Pay stamp duties

We also have a solicitor for selling a house that will provide you with all the legal services required when you need to sell a property. You can get in touch with our property conveyancing specialists anywhere in Eastwood or Kingsdene.

Criminal Law

If you are faced with Traffic Law and Driving Offences, our traffic lawyers are available to offer you the best traffic legal advice. Your penalties will depend on whether you are a first time offender or if you are a repeat offender. The previous offences that are considered are those that were committed in the last five years. Whether you are facing a licence suspension or a jail term, our traffic lawyer will put every effort to minimize your inconveniences.

Drug and Drink Offences are serious criminal offences that could leave you with a criminal record. A criminal record may hamper your chances of getting employed and could bring about other inconveniences in the future. We have qualified drink driving lawyers that will provide you with excellent drink driving legal advice so you are made aware of your options. Our DUI lawyer will make every effort to ensure that your penalties are not excessive and that your licence is reinstated if possible.

Domestic violence could take several forms, including:

  • All forms of assault
  • Intimidation
  • Stalking
  • Financial, psychological, or emotional abuse

A domestic relationship can be a marriage relationship or an intimate personal relationship. A relationship with a relative or dependant is also considered a domestic relationship, as well as relationships with extended family members. When faced with domestic violence allegations, our lawyers are ready to serve you in Rosehill or Pemulwuy. We will also assist you if you are faced with a sexual assaults allegation.

Wills, Probate and Estate Law

We have experienced probate solicitors that will guide you through the process of obtaining Probate Letters of Administration. If you have been named as the executor of will, a Grant of Probate from the court will enable you to manage the deceased’s estate and distribute it as per the will. If the will did not name the executor or if there is no will at all, you will need a Grant of Letters of Administration. The document will name you as the Administrator so you can manage the estate.

Contact our Lawyer Solicitor Near Winston Hills NSW 2153 at (02) 4626 5335 if you need assistance with any legal concern.