Get The Best Legal Advice In Southern Highlands
Whenever you are faced with a legal issue, it is important to hire a lawyer in order to get proper legal advice. Able Defence Lawyers offer a Free 15 minute initial consultation, to discuss your matter and be aware of your rights. You will then have to pay for legal representation, but you stand to benefit since your rights will be upheld and your case will be handled fairly and professionally. If you have criminal charges leveled against you, you could end up serving a jail term unnecessarily if you do not have experienced legal representation. You could also easily lose a civil case and end up being sued if you do not have an experienced lawyer representing you so it’s best to get a legal advice regardless if you’re in Southern Highlands or any part of Australia.
Able Defence Lawyers consists of qualified and experienced lawyers who are skilled in handling a variety of legal matters, from criminal cases to personal injury and civil matters.
You can be charged with a variety of traffic and driving offences including:
- Driving without a licence
- Driving with a suspended licence
- Causing an accident and not stopping
- Over speeding
- Reckless driving that causes injury or death
If you are charged with a minor traffic offence, you will be required to pay a fine. These charges do not carry a jail term. However, there are major traffic offences for which you will have to attend a hearing in court. You will be given a chance to defend yourself, and some of these offences carry a jail term. You can get the services of our traffic lawyer if you are in Bowral to ensure you are not faced with excessive penalties.
Drug and Drink driving offences are normally categorized under:
- DUI which refers to driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- PCA which refers to driving with a prescribed amount of alcohol
- Refusing to cooperate when asked to blow so that a breath test can be conducted
If you are tested for drug and drink driving and the tests turn out to be positive, your licence will likely be suspended and you will be fined. Our drink driving lawyers are competent in handling cases related to drug and driving. They will provide you with the best legal advice to ensure your penalties are not excessive.
Domestic violence refers to violence experienced in the home and within family relationships. The violence can be physical, sexual, social, economical or emotional. This is a criminal offence that is taken seriously by the courts. You can contact our lawyers for the best legal advice when faced with domestic violence allegations to ensure you are not wrongfully convicted.
Sexual assault refers to touching someone or exposing them to sexual acts against their will. This is a serious criminal offence and it can be very stressful when you are charged with sexual assault when you are actually innocent. We are advocates for the prevention of wrongful convictions, by going above and beyond for our clients. Our lawyers are highly experienced in investigating every aspect of a case. We have prevented many wrongful convictions by exploring all options available and examining the evidence beyond what the police will do. We have a team of competent lawyers who are trained in all aspects of criminal law that will ensure you get a fair trial to protect you from wrongful conviction that could lead to a jail term.
Probate, Letters of Administration, Family Provisions Claims
At Able Defence Lawyers we understand that dealing with a deceased’s estate is one of the more difficult challenges in life. From mountains of paper work to legal jargon and simmering family disputes, they’re the last things you want to deal with when you’re grieving the loss of someone important in your life.
So, let us help you by:
- Interpreting the Will of the deceased in terms of estate laws
- Advising executors and trustees in regard to their duties and rights
- Informing government bodies including Centrelink and Veterans Affairs
- Applying for Probate of the Will in the Supreme Court
- Identifying estate assets and liabilities
- Obtaining valuations of estate property
- Collecting estate financial assets including superannuation, bank funds, shares, outstanding loans, and insurance payouts
- Selling or transferring estate property including estate auctions
- Paying estate debts including mortgages, funeral costs, and testamentary expenses
- Advising in regard to family and testamentary trusts
- Administering trust funds
- Distributing bequests and inheritances to beneficiaries
- Family mediation and negotiation
- Contesting wills and defending estate litigation in the Supreme Court
Conveyancing and Property Law
At Able Defence Lawyers, we provide affordable conveyancing services so you can buy and sell property stress-free. Whether you are buying or selling property, our conveyancing solicitors will walk you through the legal process of transferring the property. If you are in Moss Vale, our house purchase solicitors are ready to assist you to get the best deal when purchasing your home. We also have a solicitor for selling houses to make sure that all the legal transactions when selling your house are done professionally.
Civil and Personal Injury
If you are faced with a civil case, you can contact our civil litigation lawyer who is experienced in handling civil court matters. Whether you are being sued or need to sue someone, our civil suit lawyers will spare no effort to ensure you get what is rightfully yours.
We have competent compensation lawyers that will provide you with excellent personal injury advice. You can contact our personal injury lawyer in Berrima if you have an injury that you got at the work place, after a car accident, or due to someone else’s negligence.