Are You Seeking Legal Representation In Greater Western Sydney?
It is important to have legal representation whenever you have a criminal allegation leveled against you to ensure that you are not wrongfully convicted. At Able Defence Lawyers, you will get the best legal advice and support to ensure you get a fair hearing. Our lawyers are available to offer services in the entire Greater Western Sydney area.
You can be charged with Traffic Law and Driving Offences if you are found having committed the following:
- Exceeding the speed limit
- Involvement in a motor accident
- Dangerous driving
- Using a mobile phone when driving
- Not fastening your seat belt
- Drug and drink driving
If you are charged with any of the above in Auburn or Penrith, you will have to appear in court and plead to be either guilty or not guilty. Our traffic offence lawyers will help you get your licence reinstated if it has been suspended. We also work to ensure that your penalties are reduced.
Drug and Drink Driving
Drug and Drink Driving can also get you into trouble with the law. The police can conduct random breath and drug tests on you. You have to cooperate with the police, or face hefty fines for refusing to be tested. If the tests come out positive, you will be banned for driving for at least twenty four hours until samples are sent to a laboratory to confirm the results.
Positive results from the laboratory will allow the police to charge you with drug or drink driving. You could end up paying a fine, losing your licence or serving a jail term that leaves you with a criminal record. You can obtain drink driving legal advice from our drink driving lawyers, whether you are in The Hills Shire or Parramatta.
You can also approach us if you have domestic violence allegations leveled against you. Domestic violence is a criminal offence that is taken very seriously by the courts. Our lawyers will provide you with the relevant legal advice to enable you plead guilty or not guilty in court.
Facing sexual assault allegations can be very stressful and highly embarrassing. If you find yourself facing such a charge, our lawyers will provide you with expert legal advice. We will ensure that your case is professionally handled and that you get a fair trial.
Conveyancing and Property Law
It is highly recommended that you engage a lawyer whenever you are buying or selling a property. Our conveyancing solicitors will provide you with the best legal advice concerning the transactions you are to make, whether you are in Blacktown or Holroyd.
Our property solicitors will provide you with the following services:
- Go through the contract before you sign it so that you understand what you are getting into
- Exchange contracts with the other party’s solicitor
- Apply for any required certificates
- Attend settlement on your behalf
- Ensure that the transfer is made satisfactorily
Our conveyancing lawyer will ensure that all negotiations are handled professionally and that they are carried out in the shortest time possible.
Probate, Letters of Administration, Family Provisions Claims, Supreme Court Estate
At Able Defence Lawyers we understand that dealing with a deceased estate is one of the more difficult challenges in life. From mountains of paper work to legal jargon and simmering family disputes, they’re the last things you want to deal with when you’re grieving the loss of someone important in your life.
So, let us help you by:
- Interpreting the Will of the deceased in terms of estate laws
- Advising executors and trustees in regard to their duties and rights
- Informing government bodies including Centrelink and Veterans Affairs
- Applying for Probate of the Will in the Supreme Court
- Identifying estate assets and liabilities
- Obtaining valuations of estate property
- Collecting estate financial assets including superannuation, bank funds, shares, outstanding loans, and insurance payouts
- Selling or transferring estate property including estate auctions
- Paying estate debts including mortgages, funeral costs, and testamentary expenses
- Advising in regard to family and testamentary trusts
- Administering trust funds
- Distributing bequests and inheritances to beneficiaries
- Family mediation and negotiation
- Contesting wills and defending estate litigation in the Supreme Court
Civil and Personal Injury
You can contact our personal injury lawyer if you need legal advice on any personal injury case. Our compensation lawyers will handle any claims related to:
- Personal injury
- Car accidents
- Medical negligence
- Professional negligence
If you have a case that is related to any claims, you can contact our compensation lawyers who are available to serve you in Camden.
If you are faced with any civil matter in Fairfield or anywhere in Greater Western Sydney, contact our civil suit lawyers.