Able Defence Lawyers in Campbelltown and Liverpool have an experienced conveyancing team of lawyers to help with buying or selling your home or business. We are experienced in all stages of New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia and the ACT property transactions. We can have your contract drawn up and ready within 24 hours.
We are experienced Lawyers, specialising in all Property transactions in all states including Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) investment property purchases. We also specialise in all Australian states for property transactions and conveyancing. We are certified members of Pexa, the e-conveyancing platform.
Our dedicated solicitors, Cathy and Nour will make the process easy to understand and she will attend to every detail involving your sale or purchase. Their attention to detail is exceptional to ensure that your matter runs seamlessly from start to finish. They are experienced in all property matters.
Our expert conveyancers provide:
- Drafting and Reviewing Contracts
- Legal advice in regard to real estate contract law
- Auction Contracts and purchases off-the-plan
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, GST and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Tax considerations and asset protection including capital gains tax, and sales or purchases by companies, self managed superannuation funds, family and discretionary trusts and deceased estates
- Property Title including Torrens, old system, qualified and limited, strata, community, crown or leasehold
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Statutory warranties, contract conditions and special conditions
- Section 66W Certificates, the cooling off period and deposits
- Retirement Village purchases, leases and service contracts
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Commercial property including Leases and Development Applications to Council
- Building contracts, owner builder issues and the Home Building Act 1989
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages
- Execution of contracts, exchange and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant
- Preparing Powers of Attorney and registering with the Land Titles Office
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches
- Retail Leases
- Business Sales and Purchases
Contact us for more information or to arrange a free consultation.