Areas Serviced

Criminal Law

Traffic Law and Driving Offences

There are very many laws which govern driving in Sydney. If you are caught going against the traffic laws, you may be required to pay a fine or even lose your licence. You can be fined for:

  • Not observing speed limits
  • Use of a mobile phone while driving
  • Not fastening your seat belt when driving
  • Drink driving

Depending on the traffic offence committed, you can have demerit points charged against your driver’s licence. The number of demerit points on your driver’s licence could cause you to lose your licence or get thrown into jail. Able Defence Lawyers will provide you with the legal representation that you need when faced with a driving offence.

You can dispute the driving offence leveled against you in court; our traffic offence lawyers can help you have your driving licence reinstated. Depending on the charges leveled against you, we can help you get your penalties reduced. You can access a traffic lawyer anywhere in Sydney Eastern Suburbs, Sydney Canterbury Bankstown or even in the Sydney Forest District.

Drug and Drink Driving

Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol is not taken lightly by the court. You could face heavy fines, a revocation of your driving licence or even a jail term, especially if any person got injured. The police might carry out a breath test or a drug test on you if they suspect you are under the influence of alcohol, illegal or prescription drugs. If the test results are positive, you may:

  • Have criminal charges leveled against you
  • Have to pay a fine
  • Lose your licence

These actions will leave you with a criminal record, which could end up affecting your ability to get a job. Losing your licence will cause you untold inconvenience and our drink driving lawyers will provide you with excellent legal defence. You can access our drink driving legal advice if you are in Greater Western Sydney or in Hills District.

Domestic Violence

Violence that is meted out in the home is a serious criminal offence and can attract a long jail term with very heavy penalties. You can be charged with common assault, assault that leads to bodily harm, stalk or intimidation, or damage of property. If you are faced with a charge related to domestic violence, you can access excellent legal representation from our lawyers if you are in Northern Beaches or even in Upper North Shore.

Sexual Assaults

Our criminal defence lawyers are highly skilled and experienced in handling sexual assault allegations. We will provide you with the necessary support and legal advice to ensure that you have the best chance of winning your case when unfairly accused. We handle sexual assault cases in Western Sydney and in all areas of Sydney St George Region.

Civil and Personal Injury

 Civil Matters

Civil matters include a wide range of issues including commercial transactions and disputes, employment disputes, tenancy disputes as well as debt and bankruptcy. It also includes criminal law and family law. If you require legal representation on any civil court matters, our civil case lawyers are available to serve you whether you are in Lower North Shore or in Sydney Northern Suburbs.

Personal Injury

Personal Injury Law includes areas such as Motor Accidents Claims, Workplace Claims as well as Medical and Professional Negligence Claims. You can access our compensation lawyers or our personal injury lawyer if you are located in South Sydney or South Western Sydney. 

Conveyancing and Property Law

 If you need to get a title for your family or business property, get in touch with our conveyancing lawyer in Sydney Macarthur Region or Sydney Inner West. Our lawyers will ensure that your interests are upheld when buying or selling any property. We will provide you with the best legal advice as you make the necessary transactions, and we will ensure that you enjoy your legal rights throughout the process.

 Wills, Probate and Estate Law

 Probate and Letters of Administration

Legally, it is possible to manage the property of a person who died without leaving a will or who left a will but did not name an executioner. This can be done through Probate Letters of Administration, which can be obtained from the court. An estate probate lawyer will assist you to obtain a Grant of Letters of Administration from the court if you have the largest interest in the property. The Letters of Administration will name you as the Administrator so you can act as the executor of the will. You can also distribute the property as per the laws of intestacy in the absence of a will.



Areas Serviced